To be considered, candidates should include cover letter, resume, and transcripts when completing their online application.
- Provide instruction and conduct classes in accordance with the philosophy of the college and within the scope of a defined course of study.
- Help students with coursework.
- Perform such other related duties as the appropriate dean or the chief academic officer may assign for the good of the College.
- Prepare, distribute, and submit syllabi for all assigned sections in accordance with department and divisional policies.
- Evaluate and return student work in a timely manner to promote student learning.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance.
- Submit final grades and all other required documents and reports according to established deadlines.
- Utilize college learning management system (Blackboard) to create course content website.
- Can participate in professional development activities.
- Can serve on committees.
Associate's degree in a health related field.
Bachelor's degree in a health related field.