To be considered, candidates should include cover letter, resume, transcripts, and three professional references when completing their online application.
- Provide instruction and conduct classes in accordance with the philosophy of the college and within the scope of a defined course of study.
- Help students with coursework.
- Perform such other related duties as the appropriate dean or the chief academic officer may assign for the good of the College.
- Prepare, distribute, and submit syllabi for all assigned sections in accordance with department and divisional policies.
- Evaluate and return student work in a timely manner to promote student learning.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and attendance.
- Submit final grades and all other required documents and reports according to established deadlines.
- Utilize college learning management system (Blackboard) to create course content website.
- Can participate in professional development activities.
- Can serve on committees.
Required Educational Background:
Bachelor's degree required in the field of computer science or closely related field.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
1 to 2 years of experience in either teaching in a technical field or working as a programmer.
Proficiency in C++, Java, HTML, SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Cordova, and Mobile Apps.