To be considered, candidates should include cover letter, resume, and transcripts when completing their online application.
- Provide instruction and conduct classes in accordance with the philosophy of the college and within the scope of a defined course of study.
- Help students with coursework.
- Meet all administrative time lines and complete the submission of required documents and reports.
- Can participate in professional development activities.
- Can serve on committees.
- Perform such other related duties as the appropriate dean or the chief academic officer may assign for the good of the College.
A bachelor's degree is required. Teaching experience in a community college setting is preferred. Experience with first-year, first-generation, and at-risk students is preferred.