To be considered, candidates should include cover letter, resume, and transcripts when completing their online application.
- Provide instruction and conduct classes in accordance with the philsophy of the college and within the scope of a defined course of study.
- Help students with coursework.
- Meet all administrative time lines and complete the submission of required documents and reports.
- Can participate in professional development activities.
- Can serve on committees.
- Perform such other related duties as the appropriate dean or the chief academic officer may assign for the good of the College.
A Master's degree and 18 graduate hours in Physics or a related field is required. Teaching experience at a community college is preferred.