Metropolitan Community College MCC is a comprehensive, full-service public community college supported by the taxpayers of Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Washington counties. Its purpose is to provide high quality educational programs and services, primarily in career preparation and general education, to people of all ages and educational backgrounds.
MCC offers more than 100 one- and two-year career programs in business administration, computer and office technologies, culinary arts, industrial and construction technologies, nursing and allied health, social sciences and services, and visual and electronic technologies, as well as academic transfer programs. General support courses, classes for business and industry and continuing education courses also are important parts of the College´s service to the community.
Mission and Vision Statement
Our mission is to serve our community with distinction. We are a role model in higher education. We will deliver:
- Quality learning opportunities.
- Lifelong educational programs.
- Services that support personal and professional enrichment and training.
- Programs and services which stimulate economic and workforce development.
- Courses and programs which provide a transferable path to baccalaureate institutions.
- Career/vocational education supporting business and economic partnerships.
- A positive learning environment that promotes student success.
Our vision is to become the community´s number one resource for post secondary learning. We will exceed expectations for value, quality, community access and student choice.