Job Vacancy Announcement
|Position Title||Supervisor, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration|
|Union/Non Union||Non Union|
|Full Time or Part Time||Full Time|
|Hiring Salary Range||$52,395- $57,635/Annual|
|Fixed Term/Tenure Track (Faculty Only)|
|Regular or Temporary||Regular|
|Job Description Summary||
Responsible for supervising and directing subordinate air conditioning and refrigeration mechanics, planning, scheduling and performing major and minor repairs on building refrigeration and air conditioning systems, kitchen equipment and other similar equipment.
CRITERIA: The following criteria, which are not the sole criteria used in the final hiring decision, will be used to review the applications of those persons who meet the stated minimum qualifications and to select those qualified applicants who will be interviewed. Other information and observations made during the interview process may be considered in the selection process. Resume/CV and cover letter are required with the application. Please ensure that your documents address the criteria listed below for this position.
|Is Background Check Required?||Yes|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
|Background Check Statement|
|Special Instructions to Applicants|
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Which of the following best describes your level of completed education? (Education details must be included in your application.)
- Master's Degree or above from an accredited college/university
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college/university
- One to two years of college credit (30 credit hours is equivalent to one year)
- Less than 30 credits from an accredited college/university
- High School Diploma or GED
- None of the above
- * Do you have a combination of education and related experience for a total of at least four years? See minimum qualifications for this position.
- * Briefly describe your experience referenced in the previous question. Do not enter "See Resume"
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have the certification and/or license as required/preferred for this position? (See minimum qualifications on posting).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- HigherEd Jobs
- Hispanic Outlook
- Personal Referral
- PGCC Website
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- The Chronicle of Higher Ed
- The Washington Post
- Other: Please indicate below
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity? If you selected "Other" please indicate source:
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Certifications - See Minimum Qualifications for type