- Facilitate student learning by meeting with and teaching assigned classes in accordance with the college academic calendar and approved syllabi.
- Promote and support the value of diversity and cultural sensitivity in all aspects of learning and teaching.
- Maintain currency in the subjects taught and recommend curricular modifications accordingly.
- Use regular and occasional assessment data to monitor student learning and adjust teaching methods, accommodating student learning styles and helping them achieve course outcomes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the technology necessary for the subjects taught and for other college requirements.
- Maintain and report accurate attendance and scholastic records of students.
- Maintain licenses and certificates required for employment eligibility, if applicable.
- Participate in approved professional development activities for increasing professional competence in assigned areas of responsibility.
- The standard rate is $670.00 per contact hour. The rate will vary for independent study courses.
- You must attach your resume and a copy of your transcripts.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
As a New Jersey First Act Employer, new employees must establish a primary residence in New Jersey within one year unless an exemption applies