About Ursinus College
- Founded in 1869
- First admitted women in 1880
- 1,650 students from 35 states and 12 countries
- 20% students of color
- 12 to 1 student-faculty ratio
- Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
- All students and faculty are issued laptop computers
- Nationally renowned First-Year Experience, including the Common Intellectual Experience (CIE) Freshmen Seminar
- Over 60 courses of study, including a variety of interdisciplinary programs.
- The Center for Science and The Common Good offers students the opportunity to focus on the intersection of science and society.
- Idyllic 170-acre campus 25 miles from Philadelphia
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa, the Watson Foundation list, Project Pericles, Bonner Leader Program
- Member of Project DEEP, the Annapolis Group, the Centennial Conference
- Home to the Berman Museum of Art
- U-Imagine Center for Integrative and Entrpreneurial Studies
The College's most important assets are its faculty and staff. From time to time, a variety of job opportunities are available, both part-time and full-time. Ursinus is an ideal workplace where there are excellent resources and benefits and, of course, great people. The campus is beautiful and the students keep you young.