|Position Title||Part-Time Music & Audio Production Instructor (Pool)|
PART-TIME, ASSOCIATE FACULTY POOL
Applications for Part-Time, Associate Faculty pools are continually accepted (unless otherwise specified) by the District and will be added to the application pool for review by hiring authorities on an as-needed basis. Should you be invited for an interview, you will be contacted by a District representative.
This position is a part-time position as an Associate Instructor. This Associate Instructor will work with students in Music Production and Audio Production courses. They will also help students as they complete projects for their Digital Music Certificates. This includes the use of the recording studio, piano and digital music labs. The assignments are as needed, during Spring, Summer, and/or Fall semesters. This position is represented by the Association of College Educators (ACE).
Work location: Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
|Salary and Benefits||
Salary is based on a percentage of workload, up to a maximum of 67% of a full-time load. Salary is prorated based on an initial hiring salary range of $18,548-$22,029 per semester; and is based on academic achievement, teaching and related experience.
1. Education – Possess any one of the following:
2. Demonstrated ability to effectively work with persons of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
|Examples of Duties and Responsibilities||
Instructional duties and assignments may consist of one or more of the following:
SELECTION PROCESS INFORMATION:
|Special Instructions to the Applicant|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
Requisition Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please describe your experience using audio gear to record music. Please include specific technologies and your experiences with them (ie. Pro Tools software, Analog Mixing Consoles, etc.)
(Open Ended Question)
- * What are some of the daily practices that you would use to ensure the maintenance and safety of the equipment found in a recording studio?
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter
- Additional Transcripts
- Other Related Licenses or Certificates
- Supporting Documentation for Equivalency Request 1
- Supporting Documentation for Equivalency Request 2