|Position Title||Part-Time Learning Disability Instructor (Pool)|
|Campus||District (All Campuses)|
PART-TIME, ASSOCIATE FACULTY POOL
Applications for Part-Time, Associate Faculty pools are continually accepted (unless otherwise specified) by the District and will be added to the application pool for review by hiring authorities on an as-needed basis. Should you be invited for an interview, you will be contacted by a District representative.
This position is a part-time position as an Associate Instructor. The teaching assignment may require teaching lecture-discussion courses during day, evening or on Saturday and/or in an on-line/distance education format. The assignments are as needed, during Spring, Summer, and/or Fall semesters. This position is represented by the Association of College Educators (ACE).
Work location: West Valley College, Saratoga, CA; or Mission College, Santa Clara, CA
|Salary and Benefits||
Salary is based on a percentage of workload, up to a maximum of 67% of a full-time load. Salary is prorated based on a minimum salary range of $18,261-$20,955 per semester; maximum earnable up to $29,559.
1. Education – Possess one of the following:
2. Demonstrated ability to effectively work with persons of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds.
|Examples of Duties and Responsibilities||
Instructional duties and assignments may consist of one or more of the following:
SELECTION PROCESS INFORMATION:
|Special Instructions to the Applicant||
Please respond to supplemental questions briefly, in 500 words or less.
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
Requisition Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * What involvement have you had with programs and/or services targeted to adult students with disablities. Please include experience teaching student with disabilities.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Please describe your experience administering, scoring and interpreting standardized diagnostic measures used to assess adult students for possible learning disabilities. Please note if and when you have completed the learning disability eligibility training given through the Community College Chancellor's Office.
(Open Ended Question)
- Additional Transcripts
- Other Related Licenses or Certificates
- Supporting Documentation for Equivalency Request 1
- Supporting Documentation for Equivalency Request 2